Lifestart’s Directors and Senior Management team are committed to conducting the organisation’s business ethically in accordance with the highest standards of governance, the Disability Services Act 1986 (Cwlth), NSW Disability Services Act 1993 and associated Disability Service Standards.
All children and young people are able to participate inclusively and meaningfully in their community.
Building inclusive communities for all children and young people.
Lifestart is committed to provision of supports based on the values of:
- Value and respect the rights of children, young people and families
- Want children, young people and families to enjoy their lives in their community
- Encourage hope, imagination and aspiration
- Foster a passion for an inclusive life for all people
- Recognise everyone’s unique voice and contribution
- Learn from the values, beliefs and cultures of the people around us
- Listen to and respect different ideas
- Treat people equally
- Recognise the importance of relationships for children and young people
- Foster relationships
- Engage with others
- Connect with our communities
- Have courage to make change
- Are ethical, fair and honest
- Treat people respectfully
- Are transparent about what we can do