Last week, out Belong INC team hosted an event for young people at Flip Out Caringbah. About forty young people attended the day, along with families, local youth networks, council representatives and Ability Linkers.
The youth networks connected with young people in order to understand their needs for inclusion and support their organisations’ for Disability Inclusion Action Plans and Youth Week activities.
You can find out more about Belong INC and how we support young people here.
- Join us at Youth Week 2019
- NEW NDIS Quarterly Report released – NDIS participants reach 250,000
- Lifestart celebrates Harmony Week, Close the Gap Day and World Down Syndrome Day
- Aden participates in the Steggles “Ball Kid” experience
- Royal Commission terms of reference released, encouraging feedback until March 28