Last week, staff across all our service streams and regions came together to connect and engage with the ideas and values that underpin our work.
Staff heard from a range of people within the organisation, including our Board Chair Kathryn Greiner and Chief Executive Officer Suzanne Becker, who provided information on the latest organisational changes, challenges and plans for the future.
Guest speakers included Dan Graham, theatre director, actor and advocate for neurodiverse artists, who spoke about his journey and experiences within the education system.
Steven Kimmond, Deputy Ombudsman and Community and Disability Services Commissioner, discussed the work of the Ombudsman, including the NSW Ombudsman Inquiry into behaviour management in schools.
Staff also heard from Kate McKenna from Next Evolution Performance on the scientific basis of Sustainable High Performance and techniques to increase positivity and resilience.
- Join us at Youth Week 2019
- NEW NDIS Quarterly Report released – NDIS participants reach 250,000
- Lifestart celebrates Harmony Week, Close the Gap Day and World Down Syndrome Day
- Aden participates in the Steggles “Ball Kid” experience
- Royal Commission terms of reference released, encouraging feedback until March 28