Employment: Full-time – contract to June 2021
Location: Gosford | Malabar
Close Date: 14 December 2018
Provide administrative support in the provision of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Partners in the Community (PITC) ECEI Program in your designated region.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent data management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- Successful pre-employment police check
- Experience working in the disability sector
- Experience working with families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|NDIS Support||Liaise with NDIA in relation to client plan queries.
Create client service bookings through the NDIA portal.
Support the Team Leader and other Managers with requested data reports.
|Client Data Management and Documentation||Maintain Databases and assist team members to access information on the database.
Enter and update data in the NDIA Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Act as a member of the ECHIDNA (Client Management System) champion team.
Assist with the production and analysis of ad hoc reports as required.
|General Responsibilities||Primarily responsible for answering all incoming calls.
Check and transcribe answering machine messages.
Organise mail outs of information to families, including email forwarding and tracking.
Seek quotations, prepare and place orders for services, equipment and supplies.
Carry out all administrative clerical duties as required.