Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Close Date: January 2019
Provide data management support and guidance in the provision of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Partners in the Community (PITC) ECEI Program across the designated regions.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data management role
- IT skills – Database management, MS Office suite & the Internet
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret information
- Quality focussed
- Organisational, time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Internal/external customer service confidence
- High level communication skills, oral and written
- Working knowledge / experience in the disability sector
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- Successful pre-employment police check
- A current driver’s licence and use of own car
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|ECEI Service Delivery:||Support the Lifestart Management Team, ECEI managers and the ECEI service delivery teams across a range of functions including data collection and data entry.
Ensure an excellent standard of service by initiating / implementing processes as required to achieve a high quality ECEI service.
|Data Management:||Maintain and collate data in reporting tools supplied by the NDIA.
Enter and update data into the NDIA CRM and/or Lifestart’s Echidna CRM.
Work collaboratively with ECEI management team and administration staff to ensure all data reporting is up to date and submitted in a timely manner.
Carry out reporting, documentation and administration tasks as required.
|Communication and Accountability:||Demonstrate a flexible approach in order to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
Comply with Lifestart policies and procedures and other relevant standards for service provision.
Positively represent Lifestart in all opportunities, role modelling the Code of Conduct and actively supporting the mission, vision and values.
Establish and maintain positive, professional working relationships with colleagues.