Employment: Permanent Full Time
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Close Date: Friday, 30 October 2020
The purpose of the Social Media and Marketing Officer is to work as part of a team delivering Lifestart’s communications, media and marketing activities in line with our strategic directions, Brand Style Guide and Communications, Media and Marketing Policy and Procedures. To build, maintain and grow relationships with Lifestart’s target customers, industry professionals and staff through the use of social media and other marketing and communication strategies.
Key Selection Criteria:
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or social media.
- Previous experience in social media and marketing.
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with online communities such as within the disability sector in an NDIS environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including writing and formatting content in online environments and for different audiences.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and key objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Ability to develop, design and create engaging content for social media platforms.
- Experience in implementing social media campaigns across multiple social channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience with reporting and understanding metrics from different sources including Facebook, Instagram, email marketing etc.
- Good working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Experience using Electronic Direct Mail including Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp to deliver effective and engaging email marketing and communication.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Office 365, and experience with WordPress.
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- Successful pre-employment police check
- A current driver’s licence and use of own car
- Experience in the not-for-profit or disability sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|Social Media and Marketing||Manage Lifestart’s digital media channels including website and social media.
Contribute to the analysis of market trends, determine marketing strategies and set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
Collaborate with team members to ensure brand consistency and message.
|Communication and Accountability||Act as the voice of the Lifestart brand and manage all social community communications.
Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, relevant community stakeholders and Lifestart staff.
Work independently as required.
|Reporting, Documentation and Administration||Support the administration of any communication projects as required.
Analyse data and produce reports with recommendations for reviewing social advertising campaigns.
Comply with organisational requirements for the accurate and timely completion of relevant documentation.