Employment: Permanent Part Time (3 days per week)
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Close Date: Friday, 30 October 2020
To work as part of a team delivering Lifestart’s communications, media and marketing activities in line with our strategic directions, Brand Style Guide and Communications, Media and Marketing Policy and Procedures. To develop high quality print and digital collateral for both internal and external audiences that aligns with Lifestart’s strategic objectives and promotes our brand.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in visual design.
- Highly motivated and experienced visual content creator.
- Experience in using relevant software to produce print and digital collateral, including advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Office 365; TechSmith products e.g. Camtasia; and video hosting and sharing platforms such as Vimeo.
- Strong capability in graphic design, online design and video production for an online environment.
- Ability to prepare artwork for digital platforms.
- Expertise in designing and creating engaging visual content that will connect with Lifestart’s audiences.
- Strong knowledge of brand development and the creation of brand style guides.
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to follow internal stakeholder briefs while ensuring all key messages and design complies with the Lifestart brand.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- Successful pre-employment police check
- A current driver’s licence and use of own car
- Experience in the not-for-profit or disability sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Creative copywriting skills across different channels and audiences.
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|Design and Content Creation||Design and create engaging print and digital collateral for use across all Lifestart’s communications, media and marketing activities.
Deliver compelling visual communication that connects with Lifestart’s audiences both internally and externally.
Collaborate with team members to ensure brand consistency and message.
|Communication and Accountability||Respond to and deliver design requests for both internal and external collateral in a professional and timely manner.
Deliver a flexible approach to communicating with a range of stakeholders.
Work independently as required.
|Reporting, Documentation and Administration||Support the administration of any communication projects as required.
Manage the storage of Lifestart brand elements and all print and digital collateral produced for use across communications, media and marketing activities.
Comply with organisational requirements for the accurate and timely completion of relevant documentation.