Employment: 12-month Contract commencing in 2023, Part Time (25 hours per week spread across Monday to Friday)
Locations: Rhodes with flexible WFH options
Close Date: CLOSED
To develop and maintain Lifestart’s websites which encourages social inclusion and community engagement in the disability sector, along with internal staff training and compliance.
Key Selection Criteria
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience
- Ability to focus on detail and prioritise daily work
- Working knowledge of WordPress and its core functions (code level)
- Working knowledge regarding the customisation of WordPress, themes, and plugins.
- WordPress experience in ecommerce and/ or e-learning platforms
- LMS experience will be highly regarded (LearnDash desirable)
- SharePoint experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong administration and co-ordination skills, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and proven experience in managing competing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively within a cross departmental team
- High degree of accuracy
- A valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) Clearance
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check (NDISWC) Clearance
- Fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 Virus or accepted medical exemption certificate
- Current driver’s licence and use of own car
- Experience working in the disability sector
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|Web Development||Maintain and develop the Lifestart Websites to ensure maximum uptime and a rich user-experience.
Produce website analytics and evaluate the data.
Other duties as required.
|Communication and Accountability||Develop relationships and work collaborative with staff, client, and external providers where appropriate.
Engage with a range of stakeholders either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
Respond to all enquiries and requests in a professional and timely manner.
Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
|Reporting, Documentation and Administration||Comply with organisational requirements for the accurate and timely completion of work.
Perform a variety of duties and be responsible for managing sensitive information, including data and communications.
Work in accordance with Lifestart’s Vision, Mission, Values and Ethical Framework and Code of Conduct.
Carry out reporting, documentation and administration tasks as required.
For further information please contact our friendly HR Team on 0439 150 984