Funded by the NSW Department of Education, the Disability and Inclusion Program aims to assist directors and educators at community-based preschools to:
- effectively navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- gain a greater understanding of early intervention
- provide further skills for creating a safe, welcoming space for all children to learn.
While the program focus is on the NDIS, Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) and inclusion, it also offers the flexibility to cater to the specific needs of individual preschools.
Find out more about this program here or contact our Disability and Inclusion Program team on 1800 316 554 or email email@example.com
- Join us at Youth Week 2019
- NEW NDIS Quarterly Report released – NDIS participants reach 250,000
- Lifestart celebrates Harmony Week, Close the Gap Day and World Down Syndrome Day
- Aden participates in the Steggles “Ball Kid” experience
- Royal Commission terms of reference released, encouraging feedback until March 28