Yesterday marked the anniversary of the formal apology delivered in 2008 by then Prime Minister Kevin Rudd to Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for the injustices of past government policies, including the forced removal of children.
Lifestart’s vision for reconciliation is a just, equitable and reconciled Australia with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians talking, walking and working together to improve the quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities.
Our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) reflects this vision and will strengthen our approach to driving reconciliation through our business activities, services and programs, and in developing mutually beneficial relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stakeholders.
We will launch our Innovate RAP on 20 March 2020 – Save the Date – more details to come.
- Save the Date: Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan
- LifeSTAFF Talks: Rosemary Cordi
- Lifestart welcomes a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Update on Lifestart services for families affected by the bushfires
- Resources for supporting children and young people affected by the bushfires