What do we offer?
Funded by the NSW Department of Education, the Sector Capacity Building program aims to assist directors and educators at community-based preschools to:
- effectively navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- gain a greater understanding of early intervention
- provide further skills for creating a safe, welcoming space for all children to learn.
While the program focus is on the NDIS, Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) and inclusion, it also offers the flexibility to cater to the specific needs of your preschool.
All our staff have experience working as early childhood teachers and have a strong interest in supporting inclusion for all children.
The Sector Capacity Building program can support directors and educators to:
- access available funding
- navigate the NDIS and ECEI
- further develop inclusive educational programs, environments and routines
- work collaboratively with families and communities.
To find out more call our Sector Capacity Building program team on 1800 316 554 or email email@example.com