What do we offer?
We support children and young people living with disability aged 0-24 years to develop the skills to be part of everyday life in their community.
Lifestart’s online therapy services include a range of services where you can connect with one of our staff via video conferencing.
Our specialist staff are all experienced in working with children and young people living with disability. They include speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, behaviour specialists, social workers, psychologists and educators.
The benefits of Lifestart’s Online Supports include:
- you can access supports from anywhere
- you can meet at times that are convenient for you
- you can access support without having to travel and this may save you time and money
- there may be opportunities to access specific supports where a staff member may not be available to see you in the home
- some children and young people may prefer to engage with their therapist online.
We make online therapy easy.
Do we provide services in your area?
We can offer Online Supports anywhere. All you need is a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device and access to the Internet.
What is the cost
Costs vary depending on the service provided. You can use your NDIS funding package (we offer services under the NDIS support areas of Improved Daily Living and Improved Relationships) or pay privately.
To find out more, call our Client Engagement Team on 1800 953 390 or send us a message