What do we offer?
Physiotherapy for children and young people can help improve their movement and mobility.
Do you, your child or young person need help to:
- learn new skills to move independently?
- improve gross motor skills to crawl, walk, run, jump and have fun?
- improve balance and coordination to join in sporting teams and social activities?
- access the right equipment to participate in activities with friends and family?
A physiotherapist can help you, your child or young person to:
- develop skills to be more mobile and independent in daily activities
- learn to move independently, for example to sit up from the floor, crawl and walk
- improve balance and coordination
- access specialised equipment
- participate in sport, exercise and other activities in the community.
Do we provide services in your area?
We provide supports in the Sydney metropolitan area including – Western Sydney, Northern Sydney, Eastern Sydney, Southern Sydney, the Inner West and parts of South Western Sydney.
There are many options for where you can access physiotherapy for children and young people including:
- at a Lifestart centre
- we can come to you – to your home, school or early childhood centre, workplace or somewhere else in the community.
Please call us to find out what is possible for your child or young person.
What is the cost?
Costs vary depending on the service provided. You can use your NDIS funding package (we offer services under the NDIS support areas of Improved Daily Living and Improved Relationships) or pay privately.
To find out more call our Client Engagement Team on 1800 953 390 or send us a message.