The National Disability Insurance Agency has officially launched the new NDIS website following a six week trial.
The new website features:
- a simplified structure aligned to the new participant pathway
- a new and adaptable design making it easier to access the site on mobile devices
- improved search functionality, making it easier to find local information including partner and NDIA office locations and roll out details
- new inbuilt accessibility features such as contrast and font resizing to ensure everyone can engage with the NDIS
- clearer layout of information to explain key NDIS information and processes
Further content and functionality improvements are expected in 2019.
For more information, watch the video or visit the new NDIS website.