Planning for ongoing success at school – Session 3
28 February 2024 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm AEDT
Is your child transitioning to kindergarten in 2024? Come and join a three-part FREE webinar series with three experienced educators to answer your questions and give some useful strategies and information to assist in a successful transition to school. This webinar series will be directed towards those transitioning into a mainstream setting. You will be allocated your own support person out of the three educators who will check in with you, multiple times across this transition. Please use the below links to register for the other sessions:
- Preparing and planning for a smooth and positive transition. Session 1
- Let’s talk about your child’s transition to kindergarten! Session 2
Transition to school does not end as soon as your child starts school. Come back and check in with us about how we can support you further. Some areas that we may be able to support you include but are not limited to:
- Individual Education Plans
- School meetings / communicating with my child’s school
- My child won’t go to school
- Managing the change in routine
- Sensory sensitivities – uniform/classroom/peers
- Social interactions
Please note that this session won’t be recorded.
Session 3 General Ticket
The Zoom Meeting details will be emailed to you closer to the day.