- This event has passed.
Secret Agent Society
11 July @ 3:45 pm - 5:15 pm
Looking for a program that teaches social and emotional skills to kids with autism in a fun and engaging way?
Are you raising or caring for a child with Autism aged between 8 and 12 years old? Secret Agent Society is a break-through evidence-backed program created by Australian clinical psychologist, Dr Renae Beaumont, delivered through online sessions. It teaches participants important skills by focusing on four main areas:
- Emotion Recognition (in other people and self)
- Emotion Regulation (particularly anxiety and anger)
- Diverse Social Skills (including for both friendship and teamwork)
- Problem Solving (as an individual and in a group).
This empowers children with the tools and skills to change their everyday lives by making friends and feeling happier, calmer, and braver.
- The program includes 9 child group sessions, 4 parent small group sessions and individual sessions. You can pay for this program using your child’s NDIS funding.
- First session starts Tuesday 11 July 2023.
- Please note the program starting 11 July is for children aged 10-12. If your child is under 10, fill out the application form below and we will contact you about participating in a future group.