We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team on a permanent basis who will support their clients to achieve their goals. You will have the opportunity to support children and young people in their homes, early childhood settings, schools and in their community.
- Work alongside children, young people and their families to set goals, develop strategies and support their implementation
- Empower our clients and families to develop independence in areas such as self-care and everyday routines, sensory processing, play and motor skills, emotional regulation and inclusion in chosen activities and settings
- Opportunity to develop specialist areas of interest such as prescription of Assistive Technology and minor Home Modifications, Sensory Processing and Emotional Regulation
- Work with a varied caseload alongside a team of experienced allied health professionals and behaviour support practitioners including speech pathologists, physiotherapists and behaviour clinicians.
- Provide support to families through a keyworker model of practice and parent coaching
- Opportunity to provide support through telehealth, engaging with families online for assessment and intervention.
- Opportunity to support families though group programs such as Toilet Training workshops, Transition to School and High School and other interest-based groups
- Opportunity for supervision of junior clinicians and students
Key Selection Criteria:
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Check (NDISWC) Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 Virus (3 doses) or accepted medical exemption certificate
- Current driver’s licence and use of own car
For more information or to have a confidential discussion about your application, email email@example.com