We are looking for an experienced Psychologist to join our team on a permanent basis who will support their clients to achieve their goals. You will have the opportunity to support children and young people in their homes, early childhood settings, schools and in their community.
- Work alongside children, young people and their families to set goals, develop strategies and support their implementation
- Empower our clients and families to develop their skills in areas such as managing anxiety, emotional regulation, inclusion and participation in school, self-esteem and independence
- Work with a varied caseload alongside an experienced team of allied health professionals and behaviour support practitioners including speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and behaviour clinicians
- Provide evidence based interventions and supports that are neuroaffirming, trauma informed and strengths based
- Provide support to families through a keyworker model of practice and parent coaching
- Opportunity to provide support through telehealth, engaging with families online for assessment and intervention.
- Opportunity to support families through group programs such as Secret Agent Society and Cool, Calm and Connected
Key Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- General Registration with AHPRA
- Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Check (NDISWC) Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 Virus (3 doses) or accepted medical exemption certificate
- Current driver’s licence and use of own car
For more information or to have a confidential discussion about your application, email email@example.com