Employment: Permanent Full Time and Part Time
We are seeking Speech Pathologists to join our Lifestart’s Specialised Supports (LSS) Team. You will provide intervention, support and strategies to children and young people with disabilities or development delay, and their families. You will work in a collaborative team, participating in the exchange of knowledge and skills among team members to achieve positive outcomes for children, young people and their families.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology
- Current SPA membership
- Demonstrated ability to work with children and young people with disabilities
- Experience and/or interest in using person and family centred, strength-based approaches
- Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) Clearance
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Check (NDISWC) Clearance
- Fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 Virus or accepted medical exemption certificate
- Current driver’s licence and use of own car
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|Service Delivery:||Use person or family centred frameworks to plan with clients.
Deliver assessments, intervention supports and other appropriate strategies to achieve outcomes.
Monitor and evaluate service delivery with individual clients through reflective practice
|Effectively handle complex, sensitive issues and ensure all information is treated in a way that respects the individual clients right to confidentiality and dignity.
Understand relevant compliance legislation, quality standards and Lifestart policies and procedures.
Positively represent Lifestart in all opportunities, role modelling the Code of Conduct and actively supporting the mission, vision and values.
|Reporting, Documentation &|
|Carry out reporting, documentation and administration tasks including service records and billing.
Maintain case notes, plans and required documentation on Lifestart’s Client Record Management system.
Comply with organisational requirements for the accurate and timely completion of documentation.