What do we offer?
Lifestart can provide training and capacity building for community groups, schools and early childhood education services to support inclusive practice.
We have a range of information, training and resource packages that we can deliver to your group, early childhood centre, school or workplace. Our team have specialist skills and experience delivering training and onsite support for individuals or groups.
We can work with you to customise our training and services to meet your individual needs.
Our training and capacity building services can assist you to:
- plan for and support the inclusion of all children and young people in daily routines and activities
- use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems
- implement positive approaches to supporting behaviour for children and young people
- support children and young people with sensory processing difficulties
- access information and resources about key life stages and transitions, for example starting school or high school and starting work.
Do we provide services in your area?
We provide training and capacity building services in the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
What is the cost?
Costs vary depending on the service provided.
To find out more call our Client Engagement Team on 1800 953 390 or send us a message.