What do we offer?
Our physiotherapists work with children and young people to improve their movement and mobility.
Do you, your child or young person need help to:
- learn new skills to move independently?
- improve gross motor skills to crawl, walk, run, jump and have fun?
- improve balance and coordination to join in sporting teams and social activities?
- access the right equipment to participate in activities with friends and family?
A physiotherapist can help you, your child or young person to:
- develop skills to be more mobile and independent in daily activities
- learn to move independently, for example to sit up from the floor, crawl and walk
- improve balance and coordination
- access specialised equipment
- participate in sport, exercise and other activities in the community.
Do we provide services in your area?
We provide supports in the Sydney metropolitan area including – Western Sydney, Northern Sydney, Northern Beaches, Eastern Sydney, Southern Sydney, the Inner West and parts of South Western Sydney.
What is the cost?
Costs vary depending on the service provided. You can use your NDIS funding package (we offer services under the NDIS support areas of Improved Daily Living and Improved Relationships) or pay privately.
To find out more call our Client Engagement Team on 1800 953 390 or send us a message.