Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Close Date: Friday, 18 June 2021
The Client Engagement Officer plays a key role in Lifestart’s Client Engagement Team. The Client Engagement Officer will engage with both current and potential clients as they request, and purchase supports from Lifestart. Key elements of the role include to:
- understand and assess client needs
- effectively communicate the support Lifestart can offer to meet client’s needs and goals
- complete sign up processes when clients choose to purchase supports from Lifestart
- develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate a streamlined client journey with Lifestart
- assist with processes to monitor client experience and client satisfaction.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in community services, allied health or related discipline.
- Significant experience in the disability sector and knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- A good understanding of the needs of children and young people aged 0-24 years living with disability
- A valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) Clearance.
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check (NDISWC) Clearance.
- Successful pre-employment police check.
- Current driver’s licence and use of own car.
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|Customer Relationships:||Use person or family centred frameworks when supporting clients to access Lifestart services.
Understands scope of Lifestart service offerings and can negotiate within boundaries.
Able to interact and work with stakeholders.
|Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders, including families.
Understand relevant compliance legislation, quality standards and Lifestart policies and procedures.
Positively represent Lifestart in all opportunities, role modelling the Code of Conduct and actively supporting the mission, vision and values.
|Reporting, Documentation &|
|Carry out reporting, documentation and administration tasks.
Maintain required documentation on Lifestart’s Client Record Management system.
Comply with organisational requirements for the accurate and timely completion of documentation.