Employment: Full time Max Term Contract to 30 June 2022
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Close Date: Friday, 23 October 2020
The purpose of the ECEI Trainer is to work closely with senior leaders and produce high quality and compliant learning and development resources that supports staff professional development, and ensuring training outcomes are being met. You will be confident liaising and collaborating with key stakeholders to identify, develop and evaluate training that aligns with business strategy and NDIS compliance requirements.
The ECEI Trainer will perform a variety of duties and be responsible for managing sensitive information, including data and communications, and prioritise and deliver learning and development projects.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or equivalent)
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), the ECEI Approach and early childhood intervention best practice principles highly desirable
- Experience in using relevant software to produce training content and related resources: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe suite and course authoring software
- Highly developed time management, organisational and communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to liaise and build collaborative positive working relationships
- Ability to work flexibly
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a positive team environment
- Quality focused
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- Successful pre-employment police check
- A current driver’s licence and use of own car
- Experience in the community or early childhood education sector
- Working with children and families/carers
Key Result Areas:
|Key Result Areas||Key Activities|
|Projects||Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to produce high quality training content and resources, ensuring Lifestart’s compliance requirements with NDIS are met.
Analyse and review training needs on an ongoing basis to ensure currency and relevance of staff skills and competencies.
Deliver all non ECEI specialist training detailed in the Statement of Requirement (SoR) document and associated documents relating to delivery of the ECEI Approach.
Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and deliver specialist training.
Deliver resources within timeframes required.
Proactively review systems for opportunities to improve functionality, efficiency and consistency.
|Communication and Accountability||Build relationships with a range of staff within Lifestart (and externally) to facilitate the delivery of identified learning and development projects.
Work independently as required.
Prioritise work tasks and respond flexibly to Lifestart’s needs.
Ensure the correct management of sensitive and confidential information.
|Reporting, Documentation & Administration||Support the administration of learning and development projects and activities as required including maintaining records.
Assist with the analysis and production of reports as required.
Comply with organisational requirements for the accurate and timely completion of relevant documentation.