What do we offer?
Our occupational therapists work with children and young people to develop independent living skills, so they can participate in everyday activities.
Do you, your child or young person require help to:
- be independent in everyday activities like getting dressed and going to school?
- develop fine motor skills to do things like play, type and write?
- access the right equipment to do everyday things?
- understand sensory needs and navigate those needs every day?
An occupational therapist can help you, your child or young person to:
- be more independent in personal care and daily routines
- build self-care skills to support increased participation in daily activities like mealtimes or playtime
- develop fine motor and handwriting skills
- understand and manage sensory needs like responding to movement or touch
- have suitable equipment such as a wheelchair to use when going on a weekend activity with the family.
Do we provide services in your area?
We provide supports in the Sydney metropolitan area including – Western Sydney, Northern Sydney, Eastern Sydney, Southern Sydney, the Inner West and parts of South Western Sydney. Some therapy supports can be provided at a Lifestart centre or online. Please call us to find out if this is possible for your child or young person.
What is the cost?
Costs vary depending on the service provided. You can use your NDIS funding package (we offer services under the NDIS support areas of Improved Daily Living and Improved Relationships) or pay privately.
To find out more call our Client Engagement Team on 1800 953 390 or send us a message.