[Pictured: our client with Cooper Cronk]
Last Saturday, one of our Belong INC clients attended the Sydney Roosters vs Newcastle Knights match with his Mum and Dad to watch the game and deliver the match ball.
As the Sydney Roosters Major Partner, Steggles offers the “Ball Kid” experience to give young fans the opportunity to take the match ball to the centre of the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) for kick off. For every margin point the Roosters win by, Steggles donates $1000 and the Roosters donate $250 to the Steggles Roosters Charity nest which helps support Lifestart.
Our client and his family were thrilled with the impressive 48-10 win by the Roosters and were able to meet some of the players after the game.
If you’d like to help support the work we do at Lifestart, visit our Donate page or call us on 9364 0111.
- Save the Date: Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan
- LifeSTAFF Talks: Rosemary Cordi
- Lifestart welcomes a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Update on Lifestart services for families affected by the bushfires
- Resources for supporting children and young people affected by the bushfires