International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD) is held on 3 December each year.
IDPwD is a United Nations observed day celebrated internationally. It aims to increase public awareness and understanding of people with disability and celebrate their achievements and contributions.
The theme for 2020 is “Building Back Better: toward a disability-inclusive, accessible and sustainable post COVID-19 world”.
Lifestart staff celebrated by joining together to make IDPwD paper chains to decorate our offices.
- Have your say on the Disability Royal Commission Issues Paper
- Why your feedback is vital
- NDIS updates: New automatic NDIS plan extensions and consultation on interventions for children on the autism spectrum
- Accessible performances for children at the Opera House
- COVID-19 update for clients and families/carers