A range of changes designed to improve the NDIS’s online systems for participants and providers went live on July 23.
Portal enhancements gave participants and providers the option to:
- Edit new service bookings
- Increase and decrease the duration, price and quantity of each service booking
- Immediately cancel a service booking
- Receive a reason or explanatory note for why the provider rejected the revision
The Provider Finder enhancements:
- Made it easier to find providers, their location and hours of operation information
- Made it easier to find the right service in a participant’s preferred location
- Provided a mapping tool to give a more precise search response and show location
- Allowed participants to search for providers beyond the current 50km limit
- Improved usability and accessibility through the roll out of a new visual design and guided help text.
Find out more here.