Last Friday Aden, who is involved in Lifestart’s Belong INC program, attended the Sydney Roosters versus South Sydney Rabbitohs match at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) in Round 1 of the 2019 Telstra Premiership.
With his family watching on, Aden participated in the Steggles “Ball Kid” experience, which allows one young fan to take the match ball to the centre of the SCG for kick off.
Aden’s mother said, “I was so proud of Aden. I couldn’t believe how at ease he was standing in the middle of the SCG waving to the crowd. He loved it. A footy fan’s dream come true.”
Steggles and the Roosters support Lifestart through their Steggles Roosters Charity Nest initiative.
- Join us at Youth Week 2019
- NEW NDIS Quarterly Report released – NDIS participants reach 250,000
- Lifestart celebrates Harmony Week, Close the Gap Day and World Down Syndrome Day
- Aden participates in the Steggles “Ball Kid” experience
- Royal Commission terms of reference released, encouraging feedback until March 28