As COVID-19 continues to circulate in the community, we are closely monitoring the situation and reviewing our services in line with the most up to date advice from government.
In response to the latest outbreaks in Sydney and for the safety of clients and staff, we are trying to move appointments to online or outdoors settings where possible. A staff member will discuss the different options with families/carers.
We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan which outlines the key steps we have taken to create and maintain a safe environment for our staff, our clients and our community. At the current time Lifestart staff will wear a mask for all face to face appointments, including if they occur at a Lifestart office. A staff member may also ask families/carers to wear a mask and we ask for your co-operation with this. It is also important to please let us know during the pre-appointment check if you are unwell or have visited an identified venue. Your questions are always welcome, so please do not hesitate to ask a Lifestart staff member for more information about our COVID safety procedures.
- Have your say on the Disability Royal Commission Issues Paper
- Why your feedback is vital
- NDIS updates: New automatic NDIS plan extensions and consultation on interventions for children on the autism spectrum
- Accessible performances for children at the Opera House
- COVID-19 update for clients and families/carers