Family Advocacy’s Same Classroom Same Opportunity campaign is focused on ensuring every student, no matter their circumstance, has a valued place in their local public school; in the same classroom, with same teacher.
Family Advocacy are inviting people to support their campaign now by writing to the NSW Premier.
Find out more about the Same Classroom Same Opportunity campaign on the Family Advocacy website .
- Have your say on the Disability Royal Commission Issues Paper
- Why your feedback is vital
- NDIS updates: New automatic NDIS plan extensions and consultation on interventions for children on the autism spectrum
- Accessible performances for children at the Opera House
- COVID-19 update for clients and families/carers