At Lifestart we value feedback from the children and young people who we support and their families and carers.
Feedback is important as it gives us the opportunity to see what we are doing well and where there is room for improvement – making our services even better for our clients.
We collect feedback in several different ways and use this information to acknowledge our staff and guide improvements to our programs and services.
What are some things our customers said about Lifestart recently?
Overwhelmingly, what parents/carers like about our services is our staff. Staff are described as being knowledgeable, warm, compassionate, helpful, reliable, responsive, supportive. People also like our flexibility, professionalism, and the way we communicate.
And 94% of customers reported being satisfied or very satisfied with our services.
“Staff and therapists are supportive, caring, understanding, and professional”.
“Excellent customer service, we felt supported throughout the whole process. The amount of information provided was amazing”.
“I like that your therapists work with the parents. Listen to our concerns and focus on empowering families with strategies to help them achieve their goals”.
- Have your say on the Disability Royal Commission Issues Paper
- Why your feedback is vital
- NDIS updates: New automatic NDIS plan extensions and consultation on interventions for children on the autism spectrum
- Accessible performances for children at the Opera House
- COVID-19 update for clients and families/carers