Lifestart was pleased to recently welcome a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
These new staff members met to share ideas and discuss their experiences providing supports to children, young people and families. As they start working with children and young people as part of our Central Sydney, Northern Sydney and Western Sydney teams, they will be supported by our Practice Lead’s who will offer specific guidance, information and training across a range of current topics and approaches to providing support.
We know that Lifestart staff benefit from building professional connections and sharing their knowledge in a variety of ways. Lifestart supports all new staff members to get the information and support they need to work collaboratively with the people we support.
Find out more about our supports or call us on 1800 953 390.
- Save the Date: Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan
- LifeSTAFF Talks: Rosemary Cordi
- Lifestart welcomes a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Update on Lifestart services for families affected by the bushfires
- Resources for supporting children and young people affected by the bushfires