Recently, National Disability Services (NDS) released its State of the Disability Sector Report 2019, based on responses from 667 disability service providers who took part in their Annual Market Survey. Respondents included providers from every state and territory, spanning the full spectrum of disability services and organisation sizes, including not-for-profit and for-profit businesses.
The report also features a case study of our CEO, Suzanne Becker who talked about some of our successes and challenges.
It has been wonderful to see so many people being assisted in our services and opportunities that the NDIS has offered them. We have supported around 2,100 clients in our general service delivery teams and 8,000 children and families in Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI).
If you’d like to find out more, you can read the full NDS report here.
- Save the Date: Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan
- LifeSTAFF Talks: Rosemary Cordi
- Lifestart welcomes a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Update on Lifestart services for families affected by the bushfires
- Resources for supporting children and young people affected by the bushfires