Lifestart is continuing to deliver services and support to children, young people and their families and carers in bushfire-affected areas. We have been in contact with families directly affected about how we can continue to support them at this time.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1800 953 390 or visit our Contact Us page.
- Save the Date: Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan
- LifeSTAFF Talks: Rosemary Cordi
- Lifestart welcomes a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Update on Lifestart services for families affected by the bushfires
- Resources for supporting children and young people affected by the bushfires