Thank you for your recent feedback to Lifestart. Your feedback is vital and it was fantastic to learn that 96% of you are satisfied or very satisfied with the services you are receiving.
Finding what’s most important to you
As our clients and their families, you are our top priority, and feedback is one of the most important ways for us to ensure that you receive a positive outcome from the services you receive.
The results of the survey found that our staff are described as friendly, experienced, understanding, responsive and supportive, with one customer saying, “My coordinator has gone above and beyond to help my son.”
It is clear that our staff are key to why parents/carers like our services. “Everybody has been compassionate and informed. Every step of the way I felt like I knew what was going on,” one parent/carer said.
We welcome your vital feedback
It is important for us to know what is working well and how we can do things better. It helps us to ensure our supports are effective and gives us the opportunity to improve our services.
You can provide feedback about Lifestart here.
- Have your say on the Disability Royal Commission Issues Paper
- Why your feedback is vital
- NDIS updates: New automatic NDIS plan extensions and consultation on interventions for children on the autism spectrum
- Accessible performances for children at the Opera House
- COVID-19 update for clients and families/carers