Come to a Meet the Early Childhood Partner Information Session to find out more about Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI). In these sessions participants will meet the Early Childhood Partner (Lifestart) and learn about ECEI and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Do you live in the Central Coast, Illawarra Shoalhaven, Nepean Blue Mountains, South East Sydney or Sydney regions? If yes, please come along to an online information session for parents and carers.
To register for a session, visit our events page and click the webinar link provided.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) supports children aged 0-6 years who have a disability or developmental delay and their families and carers. For more information on Early Childhood Early Intervention click here.
- Have your say on the Disability Royal Commission Issues Paper
- Why your feedback is vital
- NDIS updates: New automatic NDIS plan extensions and consultation on interventions for children on the autism spectrum
- Accessible performances for children at the Opera House
- COVID-19 update for clients and families/carers