In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Lifestart is now offering online supports to clients and their families as an alternative to face to face supports.
Many of our families have already taken up the offer of online supports.
Some families have asked us questions about:
- how online supports work?
- whether online supports are as good as face to face supports?
- the benefits of online supports?
- what supports can be delivered online?
- what will happen during an online session?
- what questions they should ask providers who are offering supports online?
Lifestart has put together an Online Supports Fact Sheet with information for families and carers about online supports. You can find the Fact Sheet here.
For further information about Lifestart’s online supports, visit our Online Supports page.