Lifestart offers a range of Online Supports to clients who want greater convenience, flexibility, limited travel and to make their support budget go further.
Recently, our client Genaro transitioned from face-to-face therapy to Online Supports with his Lifestart worker, Hayley.
Genaro has autism and often requires assistance from his family to complete daily tasks. The family first engaged Lifestart to develop Genaro’s independence in completing everyday routines, as well as to build their capacity to support him. When travel time became an issue, Hayley suggested they try Online Supports. Since then, Genaro’s engagement during his sessions with Hayley has improved and the family has been able to redirect some of his support budget to other services. Since using Online Supports, his family has successfully implemented a rewards chart for independently completing certain tasks.
If you would like to find out more, visit our Online Supports page.
- Save the Date: Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan
- LifeSTAFF Talks: Rosemary Cordi
- Lifestart welcomes a new group of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Update on Lifestart services for families affected by the bushfires
- Resources for supporting children and young people affected by the bushfires